Uniquely Designed Roller Shades for Soft Views or Complete Privacy
Roller Shades are simple, traditional, and add a polished look to any room, while maintaining maximum privacy. They are low-maintenance and easy to care for. These can regulate sunshine to keep your room cool and shaded while adding an extra layer for warmth in the cool weather.
Wholesale Blind Factory specializes in creating custom Affordable Roller Shades in a multitude of colours, designs, textures, and fabrics. Roller shades can be used to compliment any design style, whether conventional or modern. These roller shade blinds are available with an automation option, meaning they can be motorized so that raising or lowering your shades is as easy as pushing a button.
Other names for similar products: Solar Shades
Roller Shades Key Features
Our affordable roller shades for windows and doors are available in a wide range of colours, sizes, textures, and designs to easily transform any room in your home. There are many styles to choose from, whether you need a simple or contemporary style, we have the window treatment you need. Our affordable roller shades collection is likely to offer a style that will complement your décor thanks to our broad fabric selection. Our products have the following wonderful features:
Light Filtering Or Blackout
Depending on the thickness and opacity of the fabric, light-filtering roller blinds allow specific amounts of natural light to flow through. Most materials provide maximum privacy, but some reveal silhouettes. Blackout roller shades are available in vinyl or fabric and are meant to provide maximum privacy while blocking out light. To block light and give privacy, all blackout roller blinds include a vinyl backing. Blackout roller curtains may have light gaps depending on how they are installed.
GreenGuard certifies low-emission products. GreenGuard Certification verifies a product’s low VOC emissions into indoor air. It assures consumers that home products meet strict emission rules to protect health. A GreenGuard certification verifies a company’s sustainability claims. All the roller shades we offer are GreenGuard Certified to ensure we prioritize environmental and consumer health.
We offer an automation option for our products. Our roller shades automation service is the most advanced, bluetooth-enabled, retrofittable roller shade option available. You can set recurring tilting routines and enable sunrise/sunset automatically without lifting a finger. The roller shades automation option includes a solar charging panel, which eliminates the need to plug in your blinds.
- Simple retrofitting of existing roller shades
- Opens and closes roller shades automatically.
- Maintains seclusion by controlling natural light
- Bluetooth-enabled devices allow for simple control and programming.
The lifetime warranty guarantee covers any damages to the roller shades as long as you are the first buyer of the product. However, this warranty does not cover discoloration due to sunlight exposure and normal discoloration due to fading over time. This warranty also does not cover conditions or damages that are caused by accidents, misuse, alterations, not following printed installation instructions, cleaning, repairs, or general wear and tear.
Additional Roller Shade Features
We offer additional features that will enhance your roller shade experience. These features can improve anything from the safety, comfort, and the overall feel of the products. Each person has their own taste and preferences, and we make sure that everyone is given the option to choose roller shades that work with their interior design. Wholesale Blind Factory will work with you to find the best shades to complement your windows, walls, and lifestyle.
Fabric Wrapped Hembar
Bloc Wand Control
8″ chain loop
What Are the Benefits of Using Roller Shades
There are many benefits that come along when installing roller shades
- Inexpensive – Roller shades are an affordable option for any budget and every room with the various colour, style, texture, and fabric options.
- Timeless Style – Roller shades will not go out of fashion anytime soon. These are perfect for any room, décor, or era.
- Automation – You can choose to add a motorization feature to your roller shades that let you automate them. This is a stylish and safer option for your family as it removes the use of cords.
- Low Maintenance – Cleaning these will only require at most once a year.
- A Variety of Styles – They come in different designs that will fit perfectly in any room of any décor. You don’t need to worry about clashing themes.
Take a Look at Our Quality, Affordable Roller Shades Gallery
Roller Shades Installation Guide
Attaching the mounting brackets to the shade’s ends and holding it up to the window (or wall or ceiling) to mark the bracket placements is the quickest way to install a roller shade.
- Hold the shade in position before attaching both brackets. Make sure that the rolled-up shade is parallel to the window and has enough space to roll without collapsing against the window, jamb, or molding.
- Remove the shade and brackets, then use a pencil to mark the screw holes.
- Drill a pilot hole for each screw with a bit that is slightly smaller than the threads of the screw. Drill a screw-in drywall anchor into each hole with a Phillips-tipped drill.
- Then screw each bracket in place (without the shade). You can use bracket screws or guaranteed-to-fit anchor screws with drywall anchors. Drill or use a screwdriver to install the screws.
- Install the shade onto the brackets according to the instructions.
- To put it to the test, close the shade.