Custom Window Blinds | Specialty
Shop Custom Window Blinds and Shades Online to Fit Your Needs
Wholesale Blind Factory has extensive expertise in dealing with complex window treatment problems. Do you have an unusually shaped window or particular requirements for a difficult-to-reach location? Our professionals will assist you in selecting the best solution for your needs.
Our perfect fit blinds and custom window blinds are perfect for your situation because we tailor each product based on your needs. We will measure your window precisely to ensure that each window treatment fits perfectly with your windows and your room.
How to Find Out Which of the Custom Window Blinds is Perfect for You?
Follow these suggestions when selecting custom window blinds and shades online for your home or office.
- Select window hardware. Blinds can be installed within or outside the window recess. The Choice depends on the size of your window. You may roll up roller blinds to conserve space.
- Blinds must be perfectly fitted. Recessed fittings are designed to accommodate windows and their size. Light may cause the edges to flare. Hang curtains outside the window if you don’t want light coming in.
- Well-measured. For the best fit, measure the width of the recess at the top, bottom, and centre. Round off the smallest dimension in cm to guarantee the blind fits. Begin measuring from the top of the inside window to the window sill.
We Offer Different Custom Window Blinds
Order custom window blinds for a guaranteed perfect fit in your house. We provide a large selection of high-quality bespoke window blinds so that you won’t find a better deal elsewhere! When buying bespoke window blinds, consider overall functionality, lighting management, and aesthetic appearance.
Wholesale Blind Factory’s custom-shaped window blinds will add beauty and originality to your home. Custom-shaped windows set your home apart from the rest by coming in a range of sizes and configurations to match your demands, personal preferences, and overall beauty of your home. All custom window blinds are fixed, which means you cannot open them. Glass, insulating gas, interior and exterior colours, ornamental grids, and etched glass patterns are among the other configurable possibilities.
Perfect Fit Blinds
Perfect Fit Blinds are excellent methods to update the appearance of your windows. If you want to elevate your sense of style to the next level, go with Wholesale Blind Factory. Wholesale Blind Factory pioneered the one-of-a-kind Perfect Fit window fitting process. During the installation procedure, this technique removes the necessity for drilling or screwing.
Perfect Fit Blinds are a great way to put a finishing touch to your Venetian and pleated blinds. It is simple to install and has a contemporary and modern design.
Why should you choose custom window blinds?
- When buying custom window blinds, you have a lot of room for personalization, such as colour and design choices. You also have total control of the materials used in making the blinds; we will help you pick the best design choices for your home.
- Custom window blinds fit perfectly with your windows. Each product is tailor-made to the specific window you ordered, making it the best option for the window.
- These are also very energy efficient. When your window treatments fit properly, less heat, cold, and sunshine enter your house. Lower energy expenditures and a more pleasant atmosphere are two advantages.
- Easy to order, manufacture, and deliver. Wholesale Blind Factory ensures that each step in acquiring custom window blinds is the easiest for our customers. We offer quality customer service and free in-home consultations if you are having problems installing the window treatments.
FAQ For Custom Window Blinds
Is it worth it to get custom window blinds?
How long do custom window blinds last?
What are the ways to choose the right custom window blinds?
- Style – The first step is to select a blind style: do you like roller or Venetian blinds? Both can look great, but the type you pick should represent your room, its theme, and your preferences. Whether your style lends itself to Venetian or roller blinds, it boils down to personal taste. So, you can’t go wrong if you do what you enjoy.
- Material – Custom Window Blinds come in various materials that fit different spaces. Consider aluminum, white wood, or block-out roller blinds for high-heat rooms. White or reflective backing helps reduce unnecessary heat. Wet zones, such as bathrooms and kitchens, require moisture-resistant materials. PVC and aluminum Venetian blinds are great for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Your Window – Custom Window Blinds of various kinds open and close differently. A blind style may be affected by your furnishings or the sort of window or door you have. Access is also vital since you must be able to access the cable or wand.
- Light and Privacy Control – Venetian blinds are the ideal choice for general living rooms since they provide complete control over your lighting and privacy requirements. Is it too much or too little? Change the slat angle: the cord/wand action will tilt the blinds at the proper angle for full light and visibility or complete privacy and darkness.
- Safety of Your Loved Ones – Child safety devices are included. Please follow the directions and install the blind using the child safety device.
What is the easiest way to clean blinds?
Should all blinds in a house match?
Is there a warranty included with your products?
Do perfect fit blinds damage seals?
Why are perfect fit blinds so expensive?
Another reason why perfect fit blinds are expensive are they are carefully engineered to be installed without any tools. They are easy to install, and they don’t do any damage to the window frame you’ll be installing them on.
Are Perfect Fit blinds a good idea?
One of the key factors why you should buy perfect fit blinds is they are straightforward to install. They don’t use electric tools to make alterations to your walls; they fit snugly on your window frames, giving that nice, clean look.
Can perfect fit blinds go on any window?
They also go along with a lot of different styles. You won’t have to worry about perfect fit blinds not matching your decor because their design is simple but elegant that can fit modern and classic designs.